What is “Cashless Catering” and how will it benefit me?
Benefits of our Trust-e Cashless Catering System:
- Increased speed of service and reduced queuing time
- Increased uptake of school meals
- Anonymity of free school meals
- Key management information for FSM, UiFSM and Paid Meals services
- Ability to pay on-line or at designated stations in school
- No need to carry cash preventing loss, theft and bullying
- Automatic alerts to stop students purchasing allergy trigger items
- Students can learn about important lifestyle control by monitoring their own accounts
- Reporting facilities to help decrease wastage and improve the overall efficiency of the meal service
Whether you are a Local Authority, Catering Service, ICT Provider, Academy, Secondary, Primary, Free or Special school we can help YOU!
To ensure Nationwide Retail Systems stay at the forefront of innovation we are Partners with LACA (Lead Association for Catering in Education). Any initiative and government led change to the services being provided are passed directly to NRS by LACA, giving you peace of mind that your system will develop alongside any changes made to the industry. If you are interested in becoming a member of LACA please speak to our representative who can assist you with this.
Why not contact us to find out more and receive a full demonstration.